Consignment Process Information:
1. To begin: Always call ahead to make sure we are accepting items/ a qualified staff member is available. Our staff will go through your order when you bring it to the shop. We will return any unaccepted items to you at that time. During processing, any additional items that do not meet our standards will be donated to charity.
2. Time on the floor: Your items will be color tagged according to the month in which they were accepted and will run for the rest of the month plus an additional 3 months.
3. Price determination: All prices will be set by the shop.
4. Unsold Items: The consignor may reclaim unsold items no earlier than 3 days PRIOR to the last day of the consignment period. Any unsold, unclaimed items will be donated to charity. Notifications will NOT be made.
5. Payment: During the consignment period, 30% of the selling price/item will be posted to your account as it sells and may be used immediately for in store purchases or collected as cash after the 10th of each month.
6. The shop assumes no responsibility for any loss due to fire, theft or damage.